Our PAC organizes and supplies Cove Cliff students with a hot lunch on specific dates throughout the school year. Parents pay for these hot lunch orders. The funds collected help pay for PAC school initiatives.
REGISTER AND ORDER
Login or register for MunchaLunch here: https://munchalunch.com/schools/CoveCliff
Sign up to VOLUNTEER!
If you are new to the school, looking to connect with some other parents, or simply want to help out, volunteering with the hot lunch program is a great way to support our kids and their school!
Please sign up to help deliver hot lunches. Sign up here: https://signup.com/go/nMKiHDy
Your current Cove Cliff Hot Lunch Coordinator is Jen Eves, email her at [email protected]
Lunch Pick-up Procedure
Your child is absent on a Hot Lunch Day?
Procedure to pick up their order:
- Before 11am– email the appropriate coordinator for that day (contact numbers below) and ask to have your child’s lunch put aside
- 12pm – pick up your child’s lunch in the PAC kitchen (enter from basketball court doors). Please do not arrive before noon as volunteers are too busy before noon.
- 12:30pm – unclaimed lunches will get redistributed to someone else.
Hot Lunch Contact Info:
- Sushi Day Coordinator – Fiona – 778-668-4523
- Well Fed Day Coordinator – Sarah – 778-839-4238
- Hot Dog Day Coordinator – 604-561-3217
- Pizza Day Coordinator – Mea – 778-952-3472
- Freshii Day Coordinator – Megan – 604-340-3411
- Subway Day Coordinator – 604-780-2769
Hot Lunch Facts
To ensure our kids get their hot lunches accurately and promptly, we require parent volunteers each day Hot Lunch is served.
- This works out to over 300 volunteer hours each school year.
- Each shift for a Hot Lunch volunteer lasts approximately one hour.
- The funds raised from the Hot Lunch program help our kids and their teachers.
- For instance, money is used to help purchase new computers and iPads, books, additional educational opportunities, and so much more.