The Cove Cliff Parental Advisory Council, commonly referred to as the PAC, is the liaison between parents, staff, and the administrative officers at Cove Cliff Elementary School.
Every parent of a child who attends Cove Cliff is automatically a member of the Parent Advisory Council. All parents are welcome at the meetings and are encouraged to attend. It is a great way to get to know what is happening at the school, what events are coming up, and ways to help out.
Please note the scheduled PAC meetings for the remainder of the school year are, as follows:
- October 12, 2022 – AGM
- November 9, 2022 – Budget
- December 14, 2022 – Appreciation
- January 11, 2023
- February 8, 2023
- March 8, 2023
- April 12, 2023
- May 10, 2023
- June 14, 2023 – End of year wrap-up
Current School Year PAC Executive
- President: Romana King
- Vice-President: OPEN
- Secretary: Jody Timmis
- Treasurer: Liz Darling
- District PAC (DPAC) Rep: Amberlea Schaab
- Communications Rep: Rachel Zant
- Hot Lunch Coordinator: Jen Eves
- PAC Committees:
- Technology Committee – OPEN
- Fundraising Committee & Volunteers – Lisa Whitney, Jen Perkins, Lisa Stewart, Megan Rogers, Kara Geddes
- Website Committee – Dan Schwartz
Volunteers & Coordinators
- Spring Fair Coordinators – Lisa Stewart, Megan Rogers
- Hot Lunch – Jen Eves
- Fundraiser Volunteer Coordinators – Lisa Whitney, Jen Perkins
- Classroom Reps: TK
PAC Programs & Events
Some of the programs, fundraising and committees of the PAC include:
- Munch-a-lunch Hot Lunch (all school year)
- Spring Fair (May or June)
- Winter Dance (January)
- Seycove Auction (March)
- Poinsettia & Purdy’s Chocolate Fundraiser (November & December)
- Spirit Wear (all school year)
For a full copy of the Bylaws, including an outline of Cove Cliff PAC roles, please click here.
To learn about PAC roles and responsibilities, please click here.
To learn how to get involved, please see our fundraising and events page.