Commonly referred to as ‘The PAC.’ the Parental Advisory Council is the liaison between the parents, staff, and principal at Cove Cliff Elementary School.
Every parent of a child who attends Cove Cliff is automatically a member of the Parent Advisory Council. All parents are welcome at the meetings and are encouraged to attend. It is a great way to get to know what is happening at the school, what events are coming up, and ways to help out.
Every year, over 100 parents get involved in the Cove Cliff Parents PAC events. One of the best and easiest ways to get started is to come to the PAC meetings and have your say, submit your ideas, make new friends and (sometimes) there are snacks.
You’ll get to know other parents, meet some teachers and our lovely principal. We know your time is valuable and we appreciate everything our Cove Cliff parents do for our school.
Please note the scheduled PAC meetings for the remainder of the school year are, as follows:
- December 15, 2021 – No meeting
- January 19, 2022
- February 16, 2022
- March 16, 2022
- April 20, 2022
- May 18, 2022
- June 15, 2022
Current School Year PAC Executive
- President: Romana King (acting)
- Vice-President: Liz Darling (acting)
- Secretary: Jody Timmis
- Treasurer: Liz Darling
- District PAC (DPAC) Rep: Amberlea Schaab
- PAC Committees:
- Technology Committee –
- Fundraising Committee – Lisa Whitney, Jen Perkins
- Hot Lunch Committee – Karen McGee
- Website Committee – Dan Schwartz, Romana King, Rachel Zant, Jody Timmis
Volunteers & Coordinators
- Spring Fair Coordinator – Lisa Stewart
- Hot Lunch – Karen McGee
- Fundraiser Volunteer Coordinators – Lisa Whitney, Jen Perkins
PAC Programs & Events
Some of the programs, fundraising and committees of the PAC include:
- Munch-a-lunch Hot Lunch (all school year)
- Spring Fair (May or June)
- Winter Dance (January)
- Seycove Auction (March)
- Poinsettia & Purdy’s Chocolate Fundraiser (November & December)
- Spirit Wear (all school year)
For a full copy of the Bylaws, including an outline of Cove Cliff PAC roles, please click here.
To learn about PAC roles and responsibilities, please click here.
To learn how to get involved, please see our fundraising and events page.